Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kathy

keeps me laughing in a time of stress, confabulation, social horrors and general higgledypiggledyness.

"Hmmmm. My religion does not allow me to be in the same country with people who bow 5 times a day to a pedophile. As well, my religion does not allow me to be within 50 miles of anybody who performs clitoral circumcision. Finally, my religion forbids breathing the same air as anybody who would strap explosives to their children. Saying that, I think I will continue with my all pork Thursday, bacon for brekkie, ham for lunch and pork ribs for dinner. Washed down with some beer and some rock n roll, I think I like my religion over the 'religion of peace'. See ya in court, islamoa$$holes."

Can I just add here that any religion that hates dogs is totally pathetic?

No comments: