Friday, August 17, 2007

Its MY RIGHT!

I was discussing marriage with a friend the other day, (not for purposes of, you understand) and we concluded that there is no logical reason not to, shall we say, extend the franchise to inanimate objects, or even, as has been portrayed in recent progressive films, to those quasi-animate things like computers.

I've been thinking about it, and I think I'm going to ask my computer. We've just grown so close in recent years, I can't think of a reason why not, neither of us is getting any younger. Though I realise this will upset my teddy bear terribly.

But of course, with the prospect of polygamy coming down Highway 1 (perhaps appropriately named the "TransCanada") from the interior of BC, I imagine it won't be long before we can add Mr. Bear into the mix.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My 4yo is very insistent that he wants to marry me. When will the oppressive social bonds that weigh him down be dissolved?