Monday, September 17, 2007

"but no one is going to want the thing; all that stuff is

over and there's no demand for it. Catholics have moved on. Really its just a lot of fuss over nothing."

I have an online acquaintance who has been tracking the incredible explosion of new "old Masses" cropping up like dandelions in summer all over the world.

I sent him a note saying maybe he should try to keep a running tally.

He replies:
I think it is already getting too much for any one person or org to track, and it's not even September 14th yet. Perhaps Mary Krachy (Ecclesia Dei Coalition) will try, but I'm not confident she'll be able to.

I believe the site below was going to try to track the progress as well, but it's already hopelessly out of date.
I think Fr. Zuhlsdorf is making a manful effort, but I'm sure the flood is too much for one person to deal with.

The shipping guy is supposed to come today between 10 am and 1 pm to pick up my books and bike and things to put them on the ship to Liverpool. If he gets here in time, I'm going to go to the first Trad Mass at Holy Family at 11:30, which will be daily from now on.

No comments: