Thursday, June 21, 2007

Me n' Vic


Ten days in Vancouver: the coolth, the clean air, the quiet (compared to Toronto, Vancouver is a trafficnoise-free zone), the non-humidity and, well, see for yourself.

Vicky posted some pics here that she took on one of our little romps around Stanley Park.


Home of the Big Trees.

The park had suffered a huge wind storm a few years a go and a number of the really big trees were down. We went to Third Beach, where I used to hang out and swim. We spent a few hours there one evening watching a seal swim around a few yards off. We leaned on my customary log (fourth to the right from the middle stairs) and I read Belloc's Cautionary Poems for Children while Vicky drew pictures.

My own pics are forthcoming.

(What am I doing in Toronto again? Someone who remembers, please drop me a note and remind me.)

No comments: