Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing to see here; move along.

Well, I'm getting bored with this. L'eg, despite its very appealing acronym is really not necessary any more. I set it up as an adolescent act of rebellion when I was asked to stop blogging at The Devout Life. Since then I'm no longer under that restriction and have resumed full-speed public blogging at the same address as TDL. I don't have a site meter or any way to check blog stats so I don't know if anyone still even comes here.

I had thought I would keep Orwell's Picnic as strictly political and news oriented, but of course, all the grammar, recipes, poetry, jokes and other stuff have crept in there anyway (although nothing yet on the growing threat from our radially symmetrical evolutionary rivals). I do want to keep the strictly personal stuff carefully out of O'sP so I've told one very persistent fan that I will continue putting stuff up here, but this will be mostly for those few personal friends who want to keep up with my private adventures. I'll put up what I think are rather dull pics of family and architecture, canal walks, and various items of local interest. But actual blogging will carry on at

The-Blog-Formerly-Known-As-TDL.

3 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

I still check here occasionally... I like the personal bits!

hyoomik said...

I visit here and appreciate your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

It's the more personal stories that I want. How else can I make sure you're doing well?

Oh right, I could figure out how to place a call.

MC